TOTAL PROGRAM COST:
$5400 per school ($30 per hour per student)
WHAT EACH SCHOOL RECEIVES:
- 9 hours of high-quality arts instruction for up to 20 students. (one hour, once a week, for 8 weeks, and a one-hour presentation.)
- A partnership with a Sister School, and a means of connecting students from the two schools through our instruction.
- Two well-trained and experienced professional teaching artists (One main teacher that leads the program each week, and another special guest artist, selected weekly).
- A final performance, either in-person or online.
- All administration, coordination, and project management with your Sister School.
- All production and insurance costs included. **
** If the Sister Schools decide to hold their presentation off-campus, in a live performance venue, there may be an additional “Rental Cost” added to the Total Program Cost. A performance style and venue will be chosen upon booking the program.